Sunday, June 29, 2008

As a result..

Yesterday morning I went to see my result yoo..EEEEhe..morning at 11 just ada briefing pasal SWE ( Student Work Experience) attachment lah tu..after that baru th result keluar..after academic board meeting abis about 12..

EEE..takut aa..makan pagi pun inda lalu..in the afternoon i didn't wait for our result kna post di admin. I went to jalan-jalan..biar akhir ja liat..

At 5 baru ke itb semula and found out that I got Merit fr my CO and the rest Pass. I have to resit. Too bad subjects aku need to resit tu..BIS-1 and B.Law..If BL boleh lagi aku work hard..The problem is my BIS-1 neh..pasal computer2 neh ah..ngaleh rasanya liat monitor ne..sakit mata..fail my Access or Excel still not sure..Access always the hardest..So tomorrow back to school and bincang2 wif my lecturers apa yang kami kan sit exam.

Anyone PASS their exam, they start their SWE on the 28-07-08 til 27-12-08.
After Resit result, yang pass start on 10-08-08 til 14-01-09..

SWE I want!!!!

Mari tah belajar.

Sigh.

Home Hostel Home.

Here I come.

Boreng neh Hostel. Sunyi ja..tinggal aku ja ne.

So last night, kami2 hostelitez. boys and gals went to Jerudong Park. We had fun. Release tension, pressure, cry..mengeratkan hubungan silaturrahim jua tarus..hehe..siok sampai pukul 1.30am..siok berabis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(stress jua ku tu)

and sleep.

:s

1 Comment:

lina said...

adeq, best of luck!! :)