Friday, July 17, 2009

alhamdulillah.

14.07.09 - received a very unexpected news that i had been given an opportunity to further my studies cos my name was on the waiting lists. therefore, i got into itb. woo hoooooooo! alhamdulillah! alhamdulillah! thanks for the greeting, y'all. especially on my fb. :')


16.07.09 - resigned from jasra harrisons shipping and agency services sdn bhd. even though aku keraja sana for only six months, yet it was a great great experience for me. and for sure, i'll be missing each and every one of them, honestly. sama i'm gonna miss my daily breakfast -- nurqab's nasi lemak (sambal nya nyaman, ganya dorang karit kan bagi ayam basar. haha!) plus cucur udang nya. yummeh! hee.

some of my colleagues. yg lain mana ka durang. haha.


bibi -- my best colleague ever! :')



so sweet of them to create this for me.
thank you, kamu. :')

and and the refreshments as well. esp pizza hut! yummehhhh! thank you! thank you! yes, i know kamu check blog ane. you know who you are. haha. and ohh. special thanks to you, bibi. thanks for the photo, yea. hee.

okay. moving on.

so, this saturday, registration for the new intake. iski tapi takut jua ku. hoho! and ohh. i'll be getting a present from mi padre pretty pretty soon! and i am so gonna love it! definitely! woot! woot! alhamdulillah. rezeki ku. heee. i am one happy bee cos life's treating me so well these days. syukur alhamdulillah. :')

may peace be upon you all.

0 Comments: